Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Can't post a new topic ?

Place your comment here to display your wishes :)

Avichai happy birthday!!

11 comments:

  1. Avichai,

    I hope you have a great birthday. No trippin for you or me ;)

    Best wishes,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyeux Anniversaire Avichai...
    Penn is far now but Im sure you haven't change !
    I wish you a very beautiful birthday !

    Fun Drink and Friendship


    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  3. גבר גבר מזל טוב, אני מאחל לך שנה מוצלחת ומטורפת ומסיבת יומולדת מטורפת עוד יותר

    עמית :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mazal Tov!

    Happy BDay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. אביחי!!
    איך אתה חוגג ככה יומודלת בלעדי?? לא בסדר..
    עם כל הכבוד לאמיר וכמה שהוא השקיע בך, הוא לא יודע לאפות עוגה כמוני :)

    אז שיהייה לך המווווווון מזל טוב
    לך תחגוג כמו שצריך, אבל אל תלך לישון מוקדם!!
    אפילו שהזדקנת בעוד שנה.. (:

    אני אחגוג לך מחר בסמוקס שלכם עם טלי

    יאללה גבר, תעשה חיים
    נחגוג שוב כשאני אחזור

    XOXO
    (למדתי מאסף)

    -תמר-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Avichai!!!

    You are an amazing guy, you deserve an amazing birthday. I am sure you can count on Amir. I really miss you, Avichai, we spent wonderful moments back in Philly.

    I wish you the best for this new year of your life.

    Best of luck
    Take care and keep in touch

    "Sur le pont d'Avignon, on y chante on y chante..."

    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  7. AC/Hurricane or one of my favorites: AVICHAI, AVICHAI, AVICHAI!
    Wishing you a very happy birthday and new year filled with love, happiness and success.
    Good luck finding that apartment and can't wait for you to come to Philly and visit me...
    Miss you!

    Love always,
    Tali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avichai,
    Happy birthday! Hope you're having an incredible day. Wishing you success in all your endeavors and a sweet and peaceful new year.
    All the best,
    Lilach

    ReplyDelete
  9. AVICAHI!!!!

    Dude, words are not invented to describe how much I miss all our drinking sessions, rollercoaster visits and city trips (DC!) during our stay in US.... We haven't spoken for way too long, and you better keep your word of visiting me :D For you, i'll go to amsterdam any day! and you're always welcome in London, always ;) And not worries - Israel is on top of my countriestovisit list. people over here only support the picture you've drawn about the place. But let's cut to the chase - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! i hope (i'm sure!) you're having a great party ;) i'll toast for you tonight, that's a promise!

    take care my friend and wake up tomorrow with at least 3 israeli models :D

    yours,

    Aleksis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mate - On top of my facebook wishes, I though I would add to this as well! Happy Birthday!!

    Definitely missing our sessions together back in the good ol days! Hope you had an awesome celebration with everyone in Israel, and I promise I'll come to visit soon mate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! I'm in the area, and seriously considering dropping by, so hopefully I can buy you a birthday drink sometime soon!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!